The event industry is evolving every day. From taking in-person events virtual to offering on-ground event solutions for events there are a lot of things happening and now event registration platforms are becoming popular in the industry.
Event registration platform help event organizers automate the process of event registration and ticketing for different kinds of events. In addition to registration and ticketing these platforms also help in badge management, self-check-ins at the event, and membership management for the event.
Because these platforms make the process of event management easy and they offer various other benefits too, there are a lot of event managers who are incorporating them into their events.
If you are also looking for an event registration platform don’t worry we have got your back, as we are mentioning the top 15 event registration platforms in this blog so you can pick and choose one according to your event needs.
15 Best Event Registration Platforms to Try In 2023
The perfect event registration platform will help you host all kinds of events be it on-ground, virtual or hybrid events. It will help you facilitate the process of event registration and ticketing. So here are the top 15 event registration platforms with their features to choose from.
The first platform on our list for event registration is Dreamcast. It is an in-one event management platform that not just manages your event registration but can also help you host an event from scratch.
With Dreamcast, you can offer both online and on-spot registrations for your events.
Here are some of the features that make Dreamcast stand out in the industry:
- The platform offers self-managed event registration forms.
- Dreamcast offers an event microsite and badge builder.
- QR code check-ins and App For on-spot registration
- Whatsapp-driven digital Badge, ticketing, communication
- It also allows you to manage access and footfall tracking at the event.
The next platform on our list for event registration is SignUpGenius. This platform offers free online event registration and ticketing services to all kinds of events and organizations like non-profits, corporates, businesses, and schools. But the platform also has paid premium plans that come with more features and benefits.
Here are some of the features that SignUpGenius offers for event registration:
- The platform offers simple sign-up options, you can use pre-designed sign-up options or you can create custom sign-up forms.
- Offers email and text automation features to keep attendees updated.
- Allow syncing your calendar with the platform.
- Offer easy payment and donation tools.
The next event registration platform on our list is Omnify. The platform can streamline your registration and ticketing process and offers exceptional service for event registration management. Omnify has both paid and free plans for registration. You can choose the plan that fits your budget and event needs.
Here are some of the features that Omnify offers for event registrations:
- The platform is mobile-friendly and offers the same registration and ticketing experience on all devices.
- The platform offers third-party integration with popular payment apps, WordPress and with zoom, google meet, etc.
- Offers robust customer support by chat, video call, FAQ, etc.
RSVPify is the next event registration platform on our list. It offers services to all kinds of organizations like large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, and private events. The platform offers different prices according to the event or organization. The platform offers free services for small events with up to 100 guests.
Here are some of the features that RSVPify offers for event registrations:
- The platform offers both free and paid registration options.
- Customize your Email invites, and allow organizers to add QR codes to invites.
- Offers various security features for the event registration page.
- Allow event organizers to manage all the event check-in from any devices like desktop, mobile, tablet, laptops, etc.
The next platform for event registration on our list is Eventzilla. It is an all-in-one platform that helps event organizers manage event registrations for virtual, hybrid, and on-ground events. The platform offers free demos. Eventzilla is the most affordable platform in the industry offering top-notch services.
Below is some amazing event registration features that Eventzilla offers:
- Allow event organizers to create an event registration page or microsite in minutes.
- Support different options like credit cards, debit cards, cheques, bank transfers, etc for payments.
- Offer analytics dashboard for tracking event registrations.
- Offers features like multiple registrations, Automated wait lists, Customizable registration badges, emails, session info, reminders, etc.
Event Mobi is the next popular event registration platform on our list. The platform is affordable and offers flexible pricing according to the organization or event needs. The platform also offers free demos. The platform offers registration services for virtual, in-person, and hybrid events.
Here are some of the features that make EventMobi stand out in the industry:
- The platform helps event organizers create a fully customizable, branded website for registrations.
- Allow integration with event management platforms.
- Offers Email customization and automation for sending invites and reminders.
- Offers customizable templates for email marketing with filters and scheduling features.
- Monitor and manage all payments and transactions on the platform.
The next platform for event registration on our list is Aventri. The platform allows event managers to host a seamless in-person, hybrid, and virtual events. The platform offers all the event management services under one roof. Aventri is an open-source platform that streamlines event management.
Here are some of the popular features that Aventri offers for event registrations:
- The platform offers a mobile-friendly and secure event registration process.
- Offers a Fully branded and customizable registration page to suit your organization.
- The platform allows event organizers to create multi-track events for managing different attendee categories.
- The platform offers integration with various payment gateways.
- Helps in building custom event registration websites and invitations.
8. Event Espresso
Next, we have Event Espresso on our list. It’s a plugin for WordPress that helps in event registration and ticketing. It is affordable and the pricing is flexible. With the help of Event Espresso, event organizers can control the different aspects of event registrations and they can also automate the process of invitations and registration for the event.
Here are some of the features that Event Espresso offers:
- Event Espresso offers custom event registration forms that you can add to your event registration website.
- Allows event customization for invitations and thank you messages.
- Allows third-party integration with payment gateways like Paypal.
- It accepts payment through credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, etc.
The next platform on your list for event registration is Whova. It is an event management platform that offers services to all kinds of events like virtual, hybrid, and on-ground events. The platform offers different pricing according to your event needs.
Here are some of the features that Whova offers for event registrations:
- The platform offers customization for event registration and lets you create a different registration form for different types of tickets.
- Allows seamless integration with an all-in-one event management platform.
- The platform lets event organizers create different codes for early bird discounts and coupons etc.
- Help you create and manage email campaigns for registration and ticketing.
- Offer real-time insights into registrations and ticket sales.
The next event registration platform on our list is Bizzabo. It is a platform that offers registration for hybrid and virtual events. It is a simple event registration platform. The platform is customizable and suitable for different types of events and organizations. It allows users to register and book tickets.
Here are some of the features that Bizzabo offers for event registration:
- The platform allows personalization and customization of event registration forms.
- The platform supports third-party integration.
- It also offers cloud-based event management.
- The platform gives you access to real-time registration and ticketing data.
- Easy and secure payment options.
Eventbrite is the next event registration platform on our list. It’s a global platform for event registration and ticketing. The platform lets you start for free but it also has a paid version that offers some advanced and premium features. It helps in selling tickets and managing events, and payments.
Here are some of the features that Eventbrite offers for registrations.
- The platform offers a customizable event page that provides a seamless experience to your users.
- The platform lets event organizers monitor on-site and online ticket sales.
- Offers complete attendee check-in details and views real-time data of registration and ticketing.
- Offers email marketing tools and helps in creating an automated email marketing campaign.
12. Idloom Events
The next platform for event registration on our list is Idloom Events. It supports all kinds of events like virtual, live, and hybrid events. The platform also helps in automating most event registration and ticketing platforms. The platform offers flexible pricing according to your event and industry. The platform also offers a freemium version but it is for small events and has very limited features.
Here are some of the features that Idloom Events offer for event registrations:
- The platform offers you full control over the event, it provides you Statistics dashboard, Transactions dashboard, Custom access roles, etc.
- It lets you automate your event by offering custom and automated Email campaigns.
- The platform accepts payment from different methods like bank transfers, online wallets, cards, etc.
- Offers integrations with 5000+ Apps via Zapier.
The next platform that we have on our list is Accelevents for event registration. The platform helps in customizing the workflow of virtual, hybrid, and in-person event ticketing and registration process. The platform offers two pricing options one for starters and the other for professionals. It also offers a demo.
Here are some of the features that this event registration platform offers:
- It lets event organizers host a branded and customizable event page for registration that can be integrated with other platforms.
- Offers QR-based self-check-ins for the events.
- Offers a ticketing widget that lets you embed your registration form into your website.
- The platform offers event organizers an option to provide multiple ticket categories for the same event.
- Capture key registrant data and integrate it with automation platforms and CRMs.
14. Event Ready
The next event registration platform on our list is Event Ready. It is a web-based platform that helps in managing and executing different types of events be they on-ground, hybrid or virtual. They not just offer event registration but also on-site services and custom services.
The event registration tool from Event Ready can simplify event registration for you with a branded, mobile-ready web-based registration system.
Here are some of the features that Event Ready offers for event registration and ticketing process:
- The platform offers event check-in reports and other insights regarding event registration and ticketing.
- The platform offers email, budgeting, and evaluation tools.
- The platform works with all devices like mobile phones, desktops, computers, and tablets.
- The platform also offers automation of emails, reminders, notifications, etc.
The last platform on our list for event registration is EventNook. It is a simple and effective event management platform. The platform supports registrations and ticketings for all kinds of events like conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, Social Events & Parties, etc. The platform offers a few different pricing options like Express pricing, Professional pricing, Premium pricing, and Enterprise pricing plans.
Here are some of the features that EventNook offers for the event registration process:
- The platform helps in automating the process of event registration and ticketing.
- The platform offers Real-time Registration Dashboard and Manages all the Registration Data.
- The platform manages sales of tickets, payment, and data.
- The platform supports seamless payment by various payment gateways like debit cards, credit cards, google pay, WeChat pay apple pay, etc.
- Offers QR Code eTicketing and Mobile Check-in.
The Bottom Line
You can find plenty of event registration platforms for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. These event registration platforms are available with various features and different pricing options.
We have mentioned the top 15 platforms that are perfect for event registration and ticketing, no matter which industry you belong to if you are planning to host an event that requires registration or ticket sales you can rely on above mentioned platforms.
Decide your budget, make a list of must-have features for your registration platform and compare the above-mentioned platform to find the platform that suits your requirements.