Virtual events have become an integral part of our lives and seeing the amount of acceptance people have shown towards them, it is safe to say that they are here to stay for a longer inning.
Though several organizations have started to host virtual events in full swing, what still remains a matter of concern is picking up the right event platform. With the plethora of options available, making the right choice gets more challenging.
Keeping it in mind, and making things a bit easier for you, here we are comparing two of the top leading virtual event platforms in the virtual event industry.
Here is a quick comparison between Zoom and Hopin! Read on to know which platform wins the Zoom vs Hopin challenge.
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing solution that lets you host virtual conferences, seminars, and other such meetups. The attendees can connect with each other via live chats, one-on-one meetings, and other amazing tools.
Here are some features of this platform:
- One-on-one meetings: You can host an unlimited number of one-on-one meetings, even with its free plan.
- Video Conferences: You can host video conferences for up to 100 participants for 40 minutes from their free plan.
- Screen Sharing: The organizers and speakers can share their screens to deliver the content more conveniently.
- Recording: Zoom lets the organizers record the entire conference with its Recording feature.
Hopin is one of the top leading platforms of the global event industry that lets all kinds of organizations build virtual events, and connect with people from other corners of the world. It is a highly secure, safe, and sustainable platform that helps businesses host efficient and top-notch event experiences.
How is Hopin Different from Zoom
- Hopin has several engaging and out-of-the-box features such as reception area, direct video calling, branding features, whereas Zoom doesn’t have such features.
- Where Hopin can automate one-on-one meetings, or broadcast multiple sessions at a time, Zoom cannot.
- Zoom is an efficient platform for small-scale audiences and gets slightly difficult to manage when it comes to a wider range of audiences, Hopin is built for all ranges of the audience, from 50 to 500. The platform is efficient for managing both small and large-scale events.
- Along with all these features, Hopin is an all-in-one platform, which comes with all the elements required for the completion of a successful event. At the same time, Zoom requires other software to provide other elements of the event such as Registration, Branding, Promotions, etc.
Zoom vs Hopin: A Quick Comparison
|It is ideal for meetings.
|Hopin is full-fledged conference live event platform
|Zoom doesn’t have engaging and compelling elements.
|Hopin comes with elements like Reception area, sponsorship opportunities, backstage, direct video calling, etc.
|It is great for a smaller audience.
|It is built for all ranges of audiences.
|Zoom cannot broadcast multiple sessions and breakout rooms simultaneously.
|It can have multiple sessions running at the same time.|
|It requires additional elements for other elements.||This is an all-in-one platform that meets all your requirements.|
We hope this comparison has helped you understand that all platforms have their own sets of advantages and limitations. Where Zoom is popular among masses for its own reasons, Hopin has its own features that make it unique.