Today the event industry is flooded with a huge number of hybrid event platforms and selecting one for hosting your event can be overwhelming and that is why we are here to your rescue. In this article is the list of the top 10 event registration plarform that you might want to consider for hosting your next hybrid event.
The Top 10 Event Registration Platform
Dreamcast is one of the popular names in the event industry. This all-in-one platform is perfect for hosting all your events and not just the hybrid event. Dreamcast is the platform that you can consider for hosting your hybrid event because the platform offers various features and can support your event from start to finish. The platform can assist you in the registration and ticketing process. The platform supports on-site and online registration for hybrid events.
Here is what you can expect when you are hosting a hybrid event with Dreamcast
- Dreamcast offers variety, you can host different types of hybrid events, for instance, hybrid shows, hybrid conferences, hybrid exhibitions, hybrid meetings, hybrid fairs, etc. You name it they do it.
- Customization is another plus point of considering Dreamcast for your hybrid event. The platform’s full customization
- Easy registration, ticketing, and analysis of the data.
- Robust customer support
- Safe and secure and encrypted platform
2. Event Mobi
The next hybrid event is Eventmobi. The platform is well known in the event industry and is loved by organizers for its flexible pricing. Customization is the strong point of the platform. The platform offers numerous features. You can pick and choose features like polling, Question & Answer, gamification, live chat, etc.
Eventmobi is the end-to-end encrypted event registration platform. It helps to easily organize, strategies, plan, monetize and promote the event. The platform offers engaging user experience not just for a hybrid but for in-person and virtual events too.
Here are some of the key features that you can expect from the platform
- The platform offers advanced analytics options and helps in tracking attendees’ journeys and behavior.
- The platform has a simple and modern design
- The platform can help you host, plan, promote, advertise and monetize your event.
Whova is the next platform that offers event registration and event ticketing for hybrid events. The platform can be a perfect fit for any budget as it is affordable and still manages to offer the best quality events. A lot of organizers like to use Whova, especially for ticketing and registration as Whova has the lowest per-ticket price in the industry. The platform also provides a mobile event app for conveniently managing the hybrid event.
Here are certain features that you can expect from Whova
- Whova is a platform that has a lot to offer from a website builder to CRM integration. The platform also offers various template options.
- Plugins are another unique and effective feature that the platform offers. There are different plugins available for social media, forms, images, surveys, etc.
- Attendance checking and digital badges
- Contactless check-in for the events.
The next hybrid event platform on our list is Eventdex. It is a perfect all-in-one platform for hybrid events that offers a seamless experience. The platform is the one-stop solution for all your event needs from online and on-site registrations, website, and mobile event apps, to seamless on-site check-in and AI matchmaking. The platform is perfect for managing all event needs in one place.
Eventdex has tools for everyone whether you are an organizer, exhibitor, coordinator, staff, or event attendee.
Here are some of the key points that you might want to consider while choosing Eventdex
- Customization is a strong point of the event platform. It allows you to customize the dashboard for analysis and insights.
- The platform has a well-built AI matchmaking algorithm.
- The pricing of the platform is affordable
- Automated updates during the live event.
- Another great feature that the platform offers is HTML customization. You can build your website and customize it according to your preference.
vFairs is the next popular registration platform in the event industry that makes it to our list. Whether you are planning to host a small hybrid meeting among your company employees, a workshop, conference, trade show, fair, or a town hall meeting. vfairs is a platform that can cater to all your hybrid event needs and is an expert in delivering smooth user experiences.
vFair is the platform that can suit all your event and user needs. The platform has various interactive tools to boost engagement during the live event. The popular tools from the platform are discussion forums, live messaging, audio and video chat, etc.
The platform is efficient and effective having dedicated event management and robust customer service. Helps organizers promote their event on social media.
Here are a few features that you can consider while selecting a hybrid event platform
- The platform is flexible and offers easy and simple registration.
- Live to stream for the in-person audience.
- The platform assists in event management, event operation, online event marketing, live support during the event, insights, and post-event processing.
- The platform provides customization options and offers visual treats to the attendees.
Aventri is a platform that is suitable for all kinds of events and also caters to different sizes of organizations. Aventri is an event platform that is designed to offer all event management services in the same place. The main motto of the platform is to focus on marketing, registration, engagement, logistics, and venue sourcing for the event. The platform also offers flawless mobile event performance.
The platform also has features like a website builder, Email marketing, and surveys. Aventri is simple and easy to use and helps in creating and executing email marketing. The platform can track the click-through rate of the emails and helps in adding banner ads in the mail. Not just that you can also create a fully customized website for your event.
Here are some of the benefits of considering Aventri for your hybrid event
- This event platform is end-to-end encrypted.
- The platform offers a smooth user experience and has multilingual software.
- Aventri is a cloud-based and growth-oriented platform. The platform aids in boosting the return on investment of the event with the help of unique and innovative technology solutions.
- The user support system of the platform is extremely reliable. It offers 24*7 user support irrespective of the user’s location.
- Venue sourcing is a unique feature that this platform offers.
The next hybrid platform on our list is Bizzabo. It is the platform that helps professionals host hybrid and virtual events with ease. Bizzabo is simple and perfect registration software for events. The platform is versatile, customizable, and suitable for different sizes of events. The platform offers different integration tools and provides cloud-based event management.
Not just registration, the platform allows users to easily buy tickets online. It also offers the organizers all the necessary insights and user data that will help organizers reach their users and interact and engage with them. It offers a customized mobile event app, a dashboard for analysis, and social integration.
Here is what you can expect from Bizzabo
- The platform is very useful and helps in managing multi-day schedules, registrations, creating dedicated event websites, etc.
- The platform has an event command center to help organizers measure the success of the event.
- Customizable and personalized user experience.
- The platform allows HTML customization for building a website.
- Easy navigation inside the event.
Next, we have Hopin on our list of event registration platforms. It is among one the best event platforms. The platform is all-in-one and helps in managing, creating, and hosting a live event. This event platform can host up to 100,000+ attendees at a time.
Hoppin helps in connecting companies, attendees, friends, and organizers with the help of networking tools like live video chat and text messages. It helps attendees connect from anywhere around the world.
Here are some of the features that Hopin offers to create an effective hybrid event
- Hopin is an end-to-end encrypted platform and is safe and secure for hosting an event.
- The platform has various tools that help in collaboration, tracking, analyzing, and planning a hybrid event.
- One of the best features that the platform has to offer is social media integration.
- The other plus point of the platform is its ability to collect all the attendee’s data.
Cvent is a platform famous for hybrid events with features like event management and event registration. Cvent is a complete package for the event organizers. The platform offers services at an affordable price without compromising on top-notch service. One of the best features that help organizers smoothly host and strategies an event is automation.
Cvent is a cloud-based platform that helps in managing events easily by providing tracking, management, registration, convenient on-site check-in, and all financial reports. The management of the platform is quite robust. The platform offers customization facilities and is great for event branding too. You can fully brand registration and ticketing experience.
Here are some of the features that you can expect from the platform
- The platform increases the rate of attendees with the help of event management software.
- The platform also offers easy check-in. Attendees can check in during the event by QR codes, SMS, and on-site too.
- The platform offers strong customer service. Users can access customer assistance 24*7.
- The platform is an easy solution for tracking and report sharing.
10 . BigMaker
And finally, the last platform on our list is BigMaker. BigMaker is a platform where you can host a variety of events, like virtual events, hybrid events, webinars, conferences, etc. The platform has top-notch tools that can help you host a first-class hybrid event. The platform is perfect for registration and ticketing. The platform also helps in scheduling, promoting, in sending reminders and notifications. The platform can host 10000+ attendees at a time. The platform is customizable and has 15+ modules.
Here are some of the features that the platform offers to help you ease your hybrid event.
- Screen sharing is one of the popular features that the platform offers
- The platform can sell tickets and manage finances
- The quality of audio and video is top-notch
- To engage your followers you can integrate your social media platforms.
The Bottom Line
There are plenty of registration Platforms for Hybrid Events in the industry. These platforms come with various key features and different pricing options too.
If you are planning to host a hybrid event you can choose a platform from the above-mentioned list. Most of them offer variety and cater to a large audience. Set your goal for the hybrid event, make a list of features that you want, choose a platform according to your preference and you are ready to host your next hybrid event.