Everyone needs the right solution that can make the audiences reach the business and increase sales. The webinar is one of the best ways to connect and explore. The global attendees can feel the change of experience with every online webinar platform. Hence, you need complete knowledge of the features you want, and you can get them with your picked webinar solution.
The right way to select a live webinar service provider is by shortlisting your requirements, comparing the features and pricing, and matching them with your business needs.
So, we have a comprehensive blog that will help you know the differences between WebinarJam and Zoom. Let’s begin to learn more about these webinar solutions without delay.
Almost 4-5 years old business named Genesis Digital introduced WebinarJam as the cloud-based technology to help different scale organizations conduct webinars. You can allow approx 6 speakers’ sessions at a single event for the 5,000+ participants.
- Capture your audience’s data with one-click registration. You can utilize the email data to invite participants whenever you host an online or offline event.
- WebinarJam is a web-based solution that helps to join in the event smoothly. You can just click and access the webinar from start to finish without hassle via a compatible browser.
- They offer detailed analytics and reports of the entire webinar. You can get 5 elements categorized data reports as follows:
- Inside Your Webinar
- Get valuable features like events management and social media tools.
- Offer an extensive list of third-party tools to integrate into your webinar for better communication, engagement, and networking.
- Get pricing depending on your requirements, such as
- Basic: $499/year
- Professional: $699/year
- Enterprise: $999/year
Zoom is a well-known video meeting, webinars, and voice calls hosting platform, founded in 2011. It empowers the audiences with private and group messaging in real-time during the event. Also, you can record, transcript webinars, and integrate with calendar scheduling tools.
- Attendees may have trouble as they have to download the Zoom software and then set up their accounts.
- Get incomparable quality audio and video perfect for live webinars and conference calls without audio compression.
- Choose the type of report you want and get a CSV form report on your device. For instance, you can get registration, attendee, performance, Q&A, poll report, and more.
- Get 3rd party integration on Zoom through Zapier. For instance, it includes Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Skype, and Microsoft.
- Offer a free Basic version, then:
- Pro @14.99$/month
- Business @19.99$/month
- Enterprise @19.99$/month
|Q & A||✔||✔|
|Social Media Promotion||✔||✖|
|Built-in social sharing||✔||✖|
|Custom registration forms||✔||✖|
|Live answer notification||✔||✔|
So, these are the various advantages and features that can make your choice between WebinarJam and Zoom. Furthermore, the right and most suitable pick can change the complete reputation and impression of your event to global audiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does WebinarJam cost?
100 participants: $39/month
250 participants: $49/year
500 participants: $79/month
500 participants: $99/year
2,000 participants: $229/month
1,000 participants: $199/year
5,000 participants: $379/month
3,000 participants: $399/year
Is WebinarJam free to use?
No, WebinarJam does not have a free trial or version for the audiences. You have to pay $39/month even for the starting version.
Is WebinarJam live or recorded?
You can conduct both the live or pre-recorded webinar with this and even get a recording of your event hassle-free.
Do I need to install Zoom to join a meeting?
You can join the event with a web browser without downloading any plugins or software.
Is Zoom for free?
You can use the Zoom free version to host a secure, free video conference call on any device, like your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or more.
Do you need WiFi for Zoom?
You will need to use the Internet for Zoom. It does not matter whether you use wifi, mobile data, modem, or router through Ethernet, etc.
How do I participate in a Zoom meeting for the first time?
Just click on the invitation link and join the event without hassle.